When: Feb 9th and Feb 10th, 2024
Where: Navi Mumbai, India
The 3rd International Better Learning & Teaching conference will bring together thought leaders, educationists, and policymakers from around the world. Roar 4 Change is taking a leap to define and build the education system. Taking a leap ahead, Roar 4 Change are pleased to announce the 3rd edition of our flagship Conference – “International Better Learning & Teaching 2023” on Feb 9th and Feb 10th, 2024 in Navi Mumbai. The third edition of this Conference will cover the extensive range of education requirements for the Punjab Universities and Schools.
Discount for participants from Punjab, Haryana or Himachal Pradesh:
- 100 selected participants from Punjab, Haryana or Himachal Pradesh can available a special discount if registered before June 1sth, 2023
- Registration Options before June 1st, 2023
- Option 1: Pay Rs5,000 for your travel, lodging, boarding and conference fee. The travel will be reserved with SuperFast train from your destination to Mumbai and Return.
- Option 2: Pay Rs12,000 for your travel, lodging, boarding and conference fee. The travel will be reserved with Flight from your destination to Mumbai and Return.
- Option 3: Pay Rs3,500 for you lodging, boarding and conference fee. The travel will be arrangements are to made by the participant directly.
- If registered on after June 1st, 2023, the fee will be double for the above options.
Topic / Themes for the conference
Here are some of the relevant topics that will be discussed in one of the most-awaited global education conferences.
TECHNOLOGY IN EDUCATION & TEACHING
Technology tools have brought about a revolution in the education industry. Giving students the control over their learning process. It is making education available to anyone who has a working internet and an electronic device.
With a number of EdTech startups offering interesting e-learning tools to make education accessible to all, this innovation will definitely expand to the remotest corners of the world. Keeping this in mind, the 3rd International Better Learning & Teaching Conference 2024 will offer a host of panel discussions and keynote sessions that will cover the basic tenets of this relatively new development.
- Online Assessments & Quality Assurance
- Computer-Mediated Communication (CMC) Tools
- Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs)
- Managed Learning Environments (MLEs)
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Intelligent Tutoring Systems (ITS)
- Online/Virtual Laboratories
- Virtual Universities
- Virtual conferences & workshops
- Educational Games
- Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia
- Animation and 3D Systems
Discussions On The Global Skills Gap
Formal education systems equip learners with life skills that can help them to navigate through personal and professional challenges. Education-Industry Cooperation is a must that will help students to be absorbed in the future workforce. At the same time, modern workplaces of today train, reskill and upskill their employees to close the skills gap once and for all.
The 3rd International Better Learning & Teaching Conference 2024 will offer its platform to industry veterans to brainstorm solutions to this crucial subject.
- Skill Needs of Labor Market
- Career Counseling
- Internship Programs
- University Start-Ups
- Workplace Learning
- Entrepreneurship Education
- University-Industry-Government Partnership
- Patents & Technology Transfer
Learners learn best when they are taught with the help of different pedagogical approaches and mediums. We also know that one size does not fit all when it comes to education. Teachers and professors have to pay attention to the unique needs and learning styles of every student.
We session will focus on teaching styles and mediums that can enhance retention and enable better recall in students. The session will also pay attention to offering more student-oriented approaches to make learning engaging and fun!
- Teachers & Teaching
- Teacher Education
- Teaching Methods
- Role of teacher in Learning process
- Vocational education and Counseling
- How effective -Teaching and learning relationship.
- Student learning experiences
- Education & Counseling
- Language Education
- Health & Sports Education
- Mentorship & Professional Guide
- Education for Environment Sustainable Development
Effective School Administration And Investments In Education
Building an educational institution is not easy. To offer interested experts a chance to get a holistic view of what goes into the creation of a learning institution, one of the few educational conferences for administrators in 2024 will also host experienced school administrators and principals who will deliver immersive talks on the subject.
- Research & Development
- Policy and directions
- HRD & HRM
- Economics in Education
- Organizational accreditation and rankings
- Cross boarder Education and Exchange programs
- Organizational culture & change
- Training of staff
- Role of Administration and Management in Education
Experts in the education ecosystem are committed to finding strategies to include learners who have previously been excluded from formal education institutions because of the challenges that they face.
The 3rd International Better Learning & Teaching Conference 2024 is a must-attend event for people interested in the education industry. The session on Inclusive Education will focus on how to deploy Inclusive Education for students.
- Multicultural Inclusion
- Pupils with Special Needs
- Talented Pupils
- Diversity Issues
- Women & Minorities
- Poverty & Literacy
- Gender-Segregated Education
- Personality Development
- Teaching to Restless & Disruptive Pupils
- Educating Individuals with Sensory & Motor Disabilities
- Educating Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
- Assistive Technologies
- Behavioral Problems
Education and International Cooperation
We are seeing shift in demographics and shortage of quality teacher coupled with need for financing is grown for quality education. It is time to implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development.
The 3rd International Better Learning & Teaching Conference 2024 session will cover topics on International Cooperation.
- Exchange Programs
- International Projects
- Joint Education & Research Programs
- School and University Networks
- Funding Programs
- Bilingual Education
For any other information on the conference, please email Mr. Baljit Singh at [email protected]