Richa is an experienced medical professional with 15+ years of experience in the medical field.
- Richa has a Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Science and diploma in Gynecology from Punjabi University (Patiala, India)
- She practiced internal medicine in India, as a physician.
- She worked as a Clinical research coordinator in Neuropsychic at University of Illinois Chicago.
- She has volunteering for many medical projects. While in Chicago she was assisting physicians in Murlidhar Hospital, where she interacted with patients directly.
- Currently, she is focusing on pursuing her career with Baylor Scott and White in the Cardiology Research Center in DFW area.