Rajiv Kamat is a Finance Graduate from University of Mumbai with more than 30 years of experience in Finance, Accounts & Management.
- During these years, he has successfully led and managed various companies, based on international benchmarking standards, across multiple continents of the world. He has also been on the Board of Directors / as an Officer of some of these companies.
- He has demonstrated skills in defining business strategy, identifying & reporting business and financial trends, outlining risks & opportunities.
- He is an Independent, self-motivated and results-oriented person with strong leadership and communication skills. His positive attitude along with his strong interpersonal skills have made him a detail-oriented team player with a customer-centric attitude who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- His objective has always been to excel in every field through integration of his scientific knowledge and experience along with his Finance & Accounts skill sets. This has helped in bringing significant growth and profitability to the organization he has worked, in turn-around environments, while balancing it with his personal growth.
- During his career he has always been a mentor to many other people in the industry and has never hesitate to lend his experience and share knowledge with his mentees.
- He has been very actively involved in Social Services in all these countries that he has made his base because he always believes in giving something back to the community.
- Rajiv now provides solutions to small & mid-size companies to structure, develop and use innovative strategies for growth and managing their finances for optimum utilization of the available resources.
- Based on his vast knowledge on finance and accounts, he is planning to venture into the Financial Advisory Services to further assist to these companies and its employees in achieving their personal financial Goals.
- Along with professional activities, Rajiv is very active with his participation in non-profit initiatives with various NGO’s to contribute back to the society.